At Propulsion Academy located in the heart of Zürich, we offer a different type of learning experience. Our education model is immersive, practical, hands-on, and rewarding! We place our highest focus on helping students make a smooth and fun transition to becoming software developers and data scientists.
With 300+ alumni, several corporate clients, and students working for a wide variety of companies, we are looking for a German/English-speaking Marketing Assistant (Social Media and Content Marketing)
to work closely with the CMO.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Further development of our Content Calendar - plan content and realize specific, on-time marketing campaigns
- Manage our social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Building a community on social media, increasing engagement, increasing website traffic, and finally increasing the number of registrations through our own social media channels
- Create content (text, photos, videos, etc.) for our social media channels, newsletter, and website, and ensure brand consistency
- Design and optimization of content considering SEO-relevant criteria
- Measure progress on all platforms using analysis tools such as Google Analytics
We value motivated self-starters who want to make things happen over experience and fancy degrees. We also know that putting a job ad with a laundry list of requirements is not realistic when most of the skills for such a role are acquired on the job.
Nevertheless, we do have some requirements
• Some academic background with focus on marketing
• 1-2 years of professional experience in Content & Social Media Management
• Fluency in German and English
• Experience in managing social media channels
• With your personal enthusiasm for social media and your authentic and communicative personality you know how to impress the social media world
• Experience in content creation – you are a good writer and have professional experience or personal passion for photography and video creation & you have an eye for nice design
• General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
• Self-motivated, able to work in a team, and want to take responsibilities
Interested in sharing our passion for technology and education? Send us your CV and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
and let’s find out!