At Propulsion Academy at Technopark Zürich, we offer a different type of learning experience. Our education model is immersive, practical, hands-on, and rewarding! We place our highest focus on helping students make a smooth and fun transition to becoming software developers and data scientists.
With 300+ alumni, several corporate clients, and students working for a wide variety of companies, we are looking for a German (Swiss German) and English-speaking Business Development Manager to spread Propulsion’s corporate offerings.
Working with the Propulsion team, your role will include the following:
- Playing a lead role in defining sales targets, identifying new opportunities and customers
- Promoting Propulsion’s education and consulting services to mid to large-size enterprises
- Creating a network of hiring partners for graduates of Propulsion’s immersive programs
- Advising customers (medium to large enterprises) on their digital journey
- Working on creative and interesting projects in full-stack and data science space
What you offer to Propulsion:
- Fluency in German (Swiss German advantageous), great spoken and written English
- 2-3 years of industry experience in sales/business development (experience with programming not required but definitely a plus)
- Flexibility, we are a startup where everyone wears different hats, but we are learning a lot along the way
- Last and most important, dedication towards helping others and making a positive impact in the world of education
What Propulsion offers you:
- Opportunity to make a difference: we help coach and place students into the career of their dreams
- Top-notch learning environment: the technologies we teach and use such as Machine Learning, AI, Deep Learning, NLP, … are at the forefront of industry
- Fun and creative place to work: we value the team above the individual and strive to create a working environment where everyone contributes
- Central location in Zurich: as frequent contact with companies is important, we’re located in Technopark Zurich at the heart of the Zurich tech scene
- Competitive compensation: market salary + commission structure, flexible schedule, and 6 weeks of paid vacation
Interested in sharing our passion for technology and education? Send us your CV and a short introduction to email@example.com and let’s find out!